Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shoot Q Shoot Q Shoot Q

Shoot Q. shoot q! Shoot Q. SHOOT Q. shoot Q

It's ok if you don't get it, if you do you've seen the videos they did at the trade shows :)


We got 1 yaaa! I'm pretty psyched about this. Shoot Q is a studio management software that is going to help us, help all of you with your experience with The Fed's. We are working on getting everything setup and this program rocks! It is a web base software that enables us to track clients, accept online payment, sign agreements electronically, track product management, workflows and so much more. If you didn't get in on this deal I'm sure they we be offering more in the future, so go get on their list to receive their newsletter to find out when it's available again.

We can't wait till it is all setup and we are serving you better.

Just got back from our Boston Pug, Sweet!! I'll post tomorrow.

Night
Fed

2 comments:

Studio Foto said...

Hi James, it was good to finally meet you, we had a great time at the "all new" Boston PUG. So how does shoot Q compare to Successware? It sounds almost the same.

Paul
Studio Foto

Fed said...

So far I'm just getting the feel for it. I did look at a trial of Successware a while back and I liked it but I didn't feel it was that user friendly(could be me, or I didn't read the whole readme file) I believe Successware has a lot of reports built in for business planning which Shoot Q does not. Shoot Q is more of client/task management and online booking. The client can access online agreements and sign them electronically and make payments. You can also build work flows for jobs/products and it puts together a to do list there is a lot that they don't really show or go over in that video they advertise with I just figured I'd give it a shot since 30 money back :)
If you want any more info or want to know if it has any features that SW has email or call me I'd be happy to tell you whatever I know(I'm trying to get the system all setup this week.

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers