Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day

Happy V-day everyone I hope you all showing the love :)

Here is a sneak peak of the shoot we had last night. Doug sent this over all marked up, that says it all. It shows craziness in our lives but we love it and I love my girls Happy Valentines Day!

That's Belle trying to impress us doing a split and if you look close in the mirror Layla is taking the kiddie car for a spin.

Photo of the feds.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Doug thanks for being sucj a trooper with us last night. I had the radio blarring and the girls were running around screaming... all the while Doug was cool calm and collective. Haha! I totally think this picture should be in a magazine for an ad or something. Happy V- Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I had a blast last night and can't wait to shoot with you guys again soon! What's the date of the March mtg? I leave 3/12. Thanks again and I'll see you both soon!

Brian Bates said...

Funny to think what USED to go on in this garage! I mean, I once fried a turkey right where you're standing!

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers