Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Puggin in Boston

Yet another Boston pug last night, one of the largest I've been to. Let hope we have a bigger one next month, cause there is some cool stuff planned if the is big.
Last night Kate and I headed in to Boston to join our hosts Matt and Enna for a night of Chocolate and wine in honor of V-day.

Our special guests Justin and Mary Marantz came up from CT(even though they were in TN just a day before) to hang out, talk business and spread the love. Paul and Krystal from Studio Foto( out of CT)were also there. It was cool finally meeting them as we have share links on blog posts from each other(One reason why blogs are so cool, you get to know people then meet them.) It's a little backwards but cool :)

Kate and I also got to meet Shyla, a photographer who just recently moved out to MA from the west coast(I think you will love it here, Kate says winter sucks and she wants to live where the sun is)

We had a few shots but I think the ps is out in the car and it's raining so here is a photo I took from Justin and Marys Blog of Krystral, Mary, Justin Kate and I, just before we walked out the door around midnight(Ya I look a little tired, up at 7 tomorrow :)) I know Matt took a few shots he'll probably have up on his blog so your can check over there.
More to come later. Tonight Doug came by and we had some fun shooting out in the garage since it was pouring out. I'll post some photo later and I know he will be posting outtakes lol.

3 comments:

Shyla said...

YAY!!! so great to meet everyone :)

I think I will love it here too... its sunny today at least ;)

Fed said...

Yay!!! SUN!

Kids and I are going out side!

Brian Bates said...

Why no special credit to auntie and uncle Brian for babysitting duty? Tisk-Tisk.

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers