Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crazy week and new stuff

Where does time go? I haven't posted in a week even though so much has gone on this past week, sorry.

The last weeks happenings this is not even the half of it.
One week ago today: I got our new wedding site up and have gotten some great feed back. Thanks everyone. I'm still going to add a lot more photos, most likely tomorrow. So check back and tell everyone you know.

Wednesday: I shot team photos for Archies swim team. I even got to take a few action shots while they swam. I played around with some strobes putting them around the pool and prayed they didn't get soaked.

Thursday: Something must have happened just a blur.

Friday Night: Family night at Nana's(my mother) house. The girls look forward to this all week long. We even did a little video chat with my two little nephews. Annabelle was so excited to see her cousins.

Saturday: I download a free trail of InDesign and I love it. I think this year I'll be doing our album designs with InDesign. special thanks to Kevin Swan for putting together a quick start video for album design in InDesign, and it was sweet. Within a few hours I feel pretty comfortable with the program and looks like this is how we will design albums for now on since online builders aren't that great if additional retouching is requested. With online builders you need to upload design, re-upload, re-design... just turns out to be a crazy process unless every photo gets re-touched before uploading proofs (that would take like one hundred hours:))

Sunday: We went out and did a little location scouting and picked up a background so we can do some shooting inside during these cold days we are having. So you can expect some photos of the kids :)

Monday: See the next post later today, some more new stuff.

Pug Meeting tonight with Justin and Mary Montage a husband and wife photography team from CT speaking. I can't wait to hear what they have in store, I know it's going to be good.

O I had this picture I wanted to post and quote Mike Colon "Get in over your head and swim to the top" A little help is always good, so be someone's lifeguard and lend a hand when needed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the lifeguard reference babe! Hey, i was certified as a life guard at one point in time... need help???

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers