Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Blog!!!!

Hey everyone I just put together a new blog. Yep I did it. I don't know how, but I learned css and some more html in a very short time so I can get this together. I'm still working on getting all the links setup and working so bear with us.

Let us know what you think. I'll be adding a bunch of info for our future and current client in the next few weeks so keep checking back.


Back to work.

8 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

Fed it looks super cool. Love the colors

Kate@MKDPhotography said...

Wow, love it!! So different than all of the traditional blogs with huge pictures, can't get better than that!

Team Yu Photography said...

Ohh yeah!!! Now this is what I am talking about! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fed. Site looks great. Sorry I haven't checked it out in a while, been crazy with work and what not haven't had much time at the computer.
I read that you are still learning HTML and stuff. I have a site with a list of codes that I'm learning/cheating off of.
HTML Code Site
If the link doesn't work the site is: http://www.web-source.net/html_codes_chart.htm
Hope it helps.

Unknown said...

Yeahhhh, you gotta teach me oh wise Fed. It looks great. It's also 1:18 a.m. and you missed a great show. Off to bed. Keep up the good work.

A Boston Bride said...

Great job babe! Oh yeah, and you are super smart!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new blog! It's looking great! I can't wait to see what you have planned!

Brittany Blando said...

The new blog looks awesome! Congrats!

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers