Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions, Not me

If you are into Resolutions and making a list for this year check out this short article at ehow.com

Think about it, why do we all try to make resolutions in the middle of winter right after such a crazy holiday season? The article talks about shooting lower in stead of aiming high how crazy would that be if everyone just settled for something lower, just to say they did it. Why not aim high and if you don't hit the make, restructure your plan and keep trying.

I have made a list of goals/dreams I would like to accomplish in the next few years.
This is no resolution but a list of goals that I will be shooting for and keep trying till I hit them.
I have seen many in the photography community do these lists and it is a fun way to track progress. I'll post my list later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope plan a romantic vaca for 2 is on your list. Boy do we need it!

My New Year's Resolution is to work out twice a week... rather than lose 15 lbs. Does that sound better???

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on this idea! No need for resolutions just plans for the future!

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers