Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mystic 3

On Monday I took an early morning drive down to Mystic, CT for Mystic 3. I got to see some photographer friends from all over and got to finally connect with another local photographer Tony Yu. While in Mystic I also got to meet Doug Boutwell who showed us some sweet photo shopping stuff. There was also an amazing group of photo speakers that covered topics from branding to travel. After the full day in a hotel ballroom with the air pounding down on me my cold doubled up on me and now I feel so much worst.

photographik MA photographers