Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post of the year

While I'm back to blogging. I'm sorry if you have been checking in to see what is happening with The Feds, I promise, actually I will add posting more to my Resolutions.

Yes this is the Last post of 2007 but it is POST 100. 100 Posts since I started blogging on the last day of March 2007, I didn't think I could actually do that or ever thought about it. I promise there will be more than 100 next year.

We have big plans for 2008 and I will share them all over this week. I will also post some photos from Christmas, Some photos of the kids through the year and a visit to Bean Town(made out of Beans)

January is busy but I'll keep you up to date. Hanging with Mellisa Jill, Snowboarding and hanging with my Brother and nephews woh are coming up from VA and much more.



Happy New Year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WILL READ MORE FORUMS THIS YEAR
KEEP A DAY LOG DIARY,
FLUSH AFTER EVER MEAL
AND KEEP THE SEAT UP

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers