Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Friday, January 25, 2008

The Feds in NH

I hope everyone had a great week! My older brother came up from VA with his wife and the boys this week. The whole group of us headed up to NH during the coldest week, it was wicked cold, -10f on our first day there then warmed up to -5f. It was great hanging out with the family here are a few photos and a couple of videos. Yep that is me falling in one of the videos while snowboarding only time falling and I got it on tape LOL.
Both families came back with very bad colds the whole family is sick now, not fun. But at least we had a good time in NH.

Layla had a fun time climbing up the mounds of snow.
Queen of the mountain

Annabelle hasn't happy with me taking photos she kept yelling at me but she still looks sooooo cute.
Stop with the PHOTOS!!!

Matt enjoyed the snowman's nose.
mmmmm Snowman Nose

Greg Chis and Layla doing a little sledding
Sledding in NH

Auntie Amy and Layla having fun.
Auntie and Layla

Here I am falling


an I'm sorry and some more boarding


Layla got on Skis for the first time I got a little video of her taking the kiddie lift this thing cracks me up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, Theres three thingings I like about snow.
One> Its fun to play on.
Two> Its nice to look at far away.
Three> Forget three...
Y'll had some fun great pictures!!

Mr. Billey said...

ah ah ha!! Looks like you guys are having soo much fun! Wish we had snow for 1 day. Thats it no more no less.

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers