Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What A feeling

So yesterday I get home from yet another day of work(my retail day job) and Kate tells me that DJ was on my blog and he left a comment. At first I didn't know what to think, of coarse I wanted to read it, yet there was a feeling of fear. I've been Shooting weddings now for about 3yrs and this is one of the most sought after Wedding Photographers in the world(he starts at $15,000 a wedding) and he was on my blog. Check out the comment he posted below and check him out at http://www.davidjay.com

Post a Comment On: James Federico Photography

"George and Sarah's Wedding Slide Show"

2 Comments - Show Original Post Collapse comments

|| davidjay || said...

Love it!!! Killer shot of the bridal party and the bride and groom entering the reception! Wow! Keep it up!

9:32 AM


1 comment:

|| davidjay || said...

You're too kind! Hope to meet you someday!

:)

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers