Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Sunday, May 13, 2007

George and Sarah's Wedding Slide Show

Sorry about that. Now you have both the slide show here and the photos on the past post. I had some trouble with my Mac's ftp program, thanks to a program called fetch The program worked great so here it is my first show it web slide show which I edited and presented at the reception at George and Sarah's Wedding.

3 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Love it!!! Killer shot of the bridal party and the bride and groom entering the reception! Wow! Keep it up!

Fed said...

Thanks DJ, that shot is so fun.
I learn from the best. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots and slideshow! I can't wait to see all the pictures, you and kate truely did an amazing job. I am glad Sarah and George had their day documented with such style precision. I love your work! - Lauren Underhill

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers