Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Family Member

Kate has been asking for a puppy for about 10yrs now, and the kids have been asking since they learned how to speak. My response sometime in the last few years was when I'm booking more weddings we can get a puppy. While I couldn't get it past Layla any more.
Every time I left the house to shoot a Wedding she would ask if I was going on a photo shoot. Every time we would stop by the pet store she would ask me and tell everyone in the store that if Daddy does photo shoots we can get a puppy. While I've been taking on a lot more photo jobs since last fall and Layla would climb up on my lap while I was at the computer editing photos and she would say "Daddy thats a beautiful bride. Since you did a photo shoot can we get a puppy now?" Every time she said this she had the cutest little face(she always does). So Kate set out to find a puppy. She found a wonder couple(The Cummings) that was breeding their Miniture Australian Sheperd and will soon have puppies. Here is a quick intro to the new family member.

photographik MA photographers