Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Busy, Run Down, but still moving foward.

OK, I know if haven't really posted in a while, sorry. The truth is I haven't had a day off at Sears in over a week and I haven't been feeling to great, the pollen has been pretty bad. That hasn't really stopped me from getting some stuff done. Along with editing photos, I have been working on a design for The Feds Studio website. The design is getting there and soon I will be putting it together in flash. The new site will include an updated 'folio with larger images so you can see the photos better. The new site will also include information for videography and other services that Kate can get you for your wedding or event. I'll be shooting a two day wedding on Friday and Saturday, there will be 3 ceremonies and more, so I'll be post images next week. Luis and Chris will also be coming along doing the video, so you will have to check out his blog for a highlight video later next week.
This is all still worth it. I do it all for my fam, they are so worth it. Last week when I dropped Layla off for preschool we brought Azalea(our puppy) in for animal week. Layla got to sit in the teacher's chair and tell the other little kids all about her puppy. The kids were so excited to see and pet the dog, Yet I think Layla was happier to show her puppy off. Layla had the biggest smile on her face, this is what it's all about.

1 comment:

A Boston Bride said...

Oooohhhh, we love you too!!! We know you are working hard, and trust me it will all pay off. Think about sailing to the Caribbean with the kids in the middle of the week and not having to request it off from work!

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers