Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hitting the pavement.

So I'm always on the ground or climbing something to get a shot. I love doing what ever it takes. A least this time after finding a place I wanted to shoot, I went back and got Kate to play traffic cop. But instead she shot me, Thanks babe, I'm no speed bump.



Here I am at Melanie and Dan's wedding yesterday on the street out side their house before the wedding. Little did I know the Mother of the Bride, Sharon and a few of the Bridesmaids saw me rolling around in the street, lol. Check back in a couple days to see a few shots from the wedding.


On the Ground again



We just got back from shooting Jen and Peter's Love shoot in Boston around BU. We also got access to the roof of the President's building. What a great view of the city. We'll have some from their shoot soon.



The Feds
Always looking both ways for each other

photographik MA photographers