Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bridal with MKD Photography

A few weeks back I got to go for a ride with Mike from MKD Photography down to Salve Regina in Newport, RI for a Bridal Session.
I almost posted this post a few weeks ago but thought that I better wait till after the wedding :) Kate(from MKD) told me she almost did the same ;) So, I guess I'm safe now as they posted the photos from the session on their blog


While I didn't really shoot any shoots of the bride since Mike was busy doing his thing, so I shot him. I did get one fish eye shot of her out side the Admin building of the school though.

Here it is and a few of Mike doing his thang shooting.



DSC_4968-Edit


DSC_4961-Edit

This is the only shoot I got of the bride as Mike went for a walk across the street to show off a big lens.
Newport Bridal




Thanks for having me along.

James

photographik MA photographers