Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Thursday, July 17, 2008

A BRIEF GUIDE TO BRIDESMAIDS

So, during my usual blog stalking I came across this video clip " A brief Guide to Bridesmaids". Being a bridesmaid myself for my brother and soon to be sister in- laws wedding, I found this little clip amuzing. Any girl that has been a bridesmaid or will some day be one, check this out. It's cute and entertaining. The Dessy Group (bridesmaid dresses) created this to go along with their new website launch BridesmaidGuide.com

P.S. I will be wearing Sage for my dress ;)

cellpadding="0">



Dessy.com: style="font-size: 9pt; color: #456d67"
href="http://www.dessy.com" target="_new">Bridesmaid Dresses
| href="http://www.dessy.com/wedding-dresses/"
target="_new">Wedding Dresses
| target="_new">Flower Girl Dresses

photographik MA photographers