Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lots of Praise for a Phone Company?

Ok so I think everyone out there needs good referrals for products and service . I have two great ones I would like to tell all of you about. Vonage and ING. I'll talk about the bank later they Rock(and they aren't the Pru)

Our phone company for about 4 years now Vonage Their name says it all, it is the Voice Over Net AGE. It has been for a while but I still don't know many people using Vonage, Why? I have nothing but good things to say about them. There customer service the past 4 years has been great. I only needed to call them to setup my first line years ago and then later I just add the business line over the internet but the one time I had a question I got to talk to a person and they helped me out so much and was very nice to speak with. The question I get all the time from people I tell we have Vonage is what do you do if the internet is out? while Vonage has pretty much every feature you could want included in basic service and your calls can be transfered if the system is down(this only happened once when we lost a telephone pole down the street from our house) Did I tell you my long distance is include in the $29 we pay? along with everything else you could want, Caller ID, Fowarding, voicemail... and all of these have several options and settings you can customize. You can even have a non Vonage customer call you long distance free of charge to both of you(Cool)

Check Out Vonage and if you sign up tell them we sent you by putting our number in there 781.353.6924

photographik MA photographers