Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Monday, June 02, 2008

Music Monday

[Edit] I set up some of my music posts early then release them weekly this post was actually posted a few weeks earlier but released just this past week not knowing what had happened.
I'm so sadden to hear that that Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chappman lost their 5yr old little girl Maria in a tragic accident only a couple weeks ago. Please pray for the family in these time I can never imagine the amount of pain one goes through losing a child, one should ever have to go through this. If you have some time head over to a blog setup for Maria to get to know this little girl. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
[Edit]



This song touches my heart so much being a father to two little girls. I can't imagine them growing up, but I'm told by everyone that you blink and they're all grown up. I have a quote I taped to the top of my computer monitor that reads "All we have is NOW" So when I look up while working it reminds me to take a little break at every moment I can and head down the stairs to spend a little time with my girls. I know we all need to work and rush around doing whatever we do, but it does go by fast. Remember "All we have is NOW" make it worth it.






First thing tomorrow morning I'll dance in the kitchen with my girls, something we do a few times a week.


I can't believe there is two Monday posts back to back. Sorry we have been super busy this past week and shot a wedding in NH on Saturday. I'll post some images soon and get back to all those emails that I'm working through.



Be Happy Now
Fed

photographik MA photographers