Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Happy Father's Day to my best friend, my lover and my partner! I thought it wasn't possible for me to love you anymore than I already did, until the day you became a father. My heart grew twice it's size on each day we became parents. One size for our new baby girl and one size for my husband. Watching you with our girls is such a uplifting experience everyday. You are so tender, nurturing and goofy with our girls. They love their Daddy so much. If you could only see their faces as they jump on your back and play tackle... grinning from cheek to cheek. Watching that, my heart just melts. So on this special day hears an inspirational quote for all you wonderful fathers out there like my husband...

"Never raise your hand around a child, it leaves the groin unprotected" ;)


Love you Baby!!!!

photographik MA photographers