Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Friday, December 14, 2007

Xmas Tree Decorating at nanny's 2007

I'm posting a little out of order but I'm over my mother's house and the kids just finished decorating their nanny's. I'll post a few photos from our tree decorating later but here is a little video from nanny's.
If you look close you can see a photo of me on an ornament I made in Kindergarten from when I was 5yrs. The Angel topper I carved when I was 10(cause me and my bothers broke the star a few years before)

I also break out a saw :) to trim the top of the tree to make the angle fit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice tree...thats the fastest decorating i've seen good job all.
the little elves were great...

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers