Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Winning, Shooting, Picking, Eating, Kicking and more shooting. FUN!

Angles were shut down tonight :) Beckett pitch great! GO SOX!! Just a little support.

I've been sooooooo busy this week but had a great time. Saturday I shot a wedding with Jenny and Kate did makeup for the Bride and her girls. I'll have the show up tomorrow, after Belle goes to the docs for a checkup.

Sunday we did the family thing and went apple picking I'll post some pictures from that too, the point and shoot is in the car.

Tuesday I went to the Pug Shoot Out in Boston. We did some night shooting and then got a little to eat. I was great getting out and meeting Matt Grazier, Lori Desantis and Mark Thomas.

Today I did some editing of coarse but spent sometime on the new website which is coming along. I did have a few fights with the Windows computer(Gates won that round) I'm glad I use Mac now, but all my web software is on the Windows box :(

The weeks not over yet, this Saturday I'm second shooting a wedding for Jason Groupp who is coming up from NY to shoot a wedding in Salem at the Peabody Essex Museum.

Sorry no photos but I'm tired, I probably didn't even make any sense.

5 comments:

jason groupp said...

uh oh, you guys are Bosox fans!? If I knew that... :)

Looking forward to hanging this weekend!

Unknown said...

I am not going to even waste my time with the red pen on this one. YIKES! But, anyways....

GO SOX!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr.J and James have fun, eat and recharge batteries.. Have a great shoot !!

Sara France Photography said...

Tell Jason I said hi! Love that guy! Are you going to be at his party in NY? If so, I will see you there!

Anonymous said...

I tried to go to the pug shootout, just didn't happen that day. Keep me posted though, I keep trying to make it to one of the pug events!
Kim

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers