Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just a Teaser

Here is a photo I shot in NYC this week at The Revolution Workshop. I'll post some more later but I just got back and I'm not feeling well, plus I have an E-Session with Debbie and Andy I'll be putting up soon. Let me know what you think.

Bride on Loading dock

8 comments:

Luis said...

I love this shot. I like how the back ground really shows off the bride.

Anonymous said...

I like the bride that shows off the back-ground "Got paint"

jason groupp said...

Dude! Killer shot! Cant wait to see more!

A Boston Bride said...

This is HAUTE!!!! Great job babe!

megan dailor said...

Nice! It was great to meet you, too... got to love all the crazy walls in nyc. I think we're all going to be stalking eachothers' blogs to see what people are posting!

Anonymous said...

i bow to you...you are the master...that's FABULOUS!!!

JenDavis said...

Love it Fed!

Mr. Billey said...

sweeeeet! :)

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers