Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Monday, October 08, 2007

New Look, Big PHOTOS

Here is the new look for the blog I'm still working out some of the bugs(like not being able to see the controls for the slide shows, you can still click them to watch) If you find anything else let me know by posting a comment below. The Blog looks good at 1024X768 and best if you can go larger.

So I've been super busy and I'll be catching up on email in the next day.
This past weekend I had an awesome time shooting a wedding up in Salem, MA at the Peabody Essex Museum with Jason Groupp. It was kinda funny, we were like prisoners in the Museum, every time we left a room we needed a guard with us and our bags checked 1 to many times, but it was all good. Jason will probably have a slide show up soon so keep checking his blog out to see them. If you look up in the new header there is a shot of the flowers and the guys feet from the wedding.

Next week I'm heading out to Jason's Studio in NY for the Revolution with TJ Cameron and Chris+Linn.

I'll be posting some nice BIG PHOTOS soon after changing my actions for blog sizes and uploading them to flickr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome on my computer! No photos are cut off or anything!

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers