Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Sunday, June 03, 2007

Thea and Meera

Over the weekend I Photographed the wedding ceremonies of Meera and Thea. Here is the slide show from the ceremonies, that I showed at the reception. Plus a little more from the Reception. Let me know what you think post your comments below.


5 comments:

Raam Dev said...

Great work and awesome pictures!

-rA- said...

haha I love the last picture..very nice james.

-ra-
1 of the Best Men

A Boston Bride said...

Love em'! Great job James, I know you worked really hard and it paid off! I love the hand shots!

Unknown said...

Once again OUTSTANDING WORK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures James. They came out great. I can't was to see the rest of them. Thank you again You worked really hard... I hope you finally ate some food! =)

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers