Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Saturday, June 23, 2007

Change is GOOD!!

If you have ever read the book "Who moved my cheese" you would know change can be a good thing and you must embrace it. My blog is under some construction and is being changed to match our brand. James Federico Photography has changed to The Feds Studio and we are for the better. We offer so much more and I'm working with some great people, my wife Kate right next to me, how great is that. We are also working with two of my close friends Luis and Chris so I know we will be having alot of fun around here : )

Please bear with us as I'm working on the Blog and Website there might be some glitches, if you find them let us know.

photographik MA photographers