Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Wednesday, July 01, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!!!

Sorry to all our followers, this one's just for James. Today we celebrate our 5th year married, jeez can you believe it's been 5 years already??? I remember looking at rings together in college and saying that someday we would marry. And when I was only 15, I knew how much I was just head over heels for you, but I never thought I would be sneaking out at night with my future husband, what girl thinks about that stuff in highschool? And after 13 years together and 3 daughters, I still get those butterflies that I had when you would kiss me good night on those first few dates. I love you even more now than ever... if that's possible. I guess just growing up and experiencing life together, fun times, tough times, fights, parties, kids, careers, morning coffee and late night giggles, has made me appreciate and love you more. The husband and father you have been has made me the luckiest girl ever, as cheesy as that sounds. Today is special just for us and in 20 more years, we will still be giggling, fighting, having morning coffee, and loving the family and couple we are.

Love You Baby!!!!!

The Feds Established on July 2nd, 2004

photographik MA photographers