Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Monday, September 01, 2008

Nature is Amazing

A few weeks back The Feds Family went on Vac up at our house in NH. While on our trip home from Storyland we came across a baby moose and two black bears just off the side of the road. Since I didn't have my long lens with us, we drove back to the NH home and grabbed the lens and I ventured back out and was able to find both the moose and bears in the same area.

The Moose was a pretty small moose, but still amazing. It was hanging along side the road having it self a drink from the river. I was able to get down on the side of the road in the grass just across from the moose till it started to head my way I backed up and had to cross the road as the moose came across the road and within about 10 feet of myself tucked alongside other car.

After I when around the corner where a black bear cub and mother were hang out on the hills in this meadow. I didn't get to close but sat in the meadow ad watched the two while I snagged a few shots.


DSC_0171

DSC_0196

This shot the moose is about 15 feet from me, wow so beautiful.
DSC_0205

I didn't venture to close to this Bear as the mother was just to my right on the hill
DSC_0124

This next guy stops out back our house every night with his 3 buddies. It was pretty hard to get a shot of these guys as it was very very dark, but got a couple. And yes we totally used of camera falsh on a fox :)
DSC_9884

photographik MA photographers