Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's really no big Deal

Hey everyone. So last week I cut my hair. I usually just give myself a crew cut of sorts, but I just decide to buzz my whole head :) I then updated my twitter saying I shaved my head, opps I guess bad choice of words cause I had people im me and ask "did you really shave your head", "I got to see this" "did you bic it??".... So every one that wanted to know I just buzzed it, no big deal.








Fed :)

The Bald Wedding Photographer, LOL

photographik MA photographers