Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boston Brides Re-Launch

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to announce the re-launch of Boston Brides Blog It's a little pet project that I started last year, but I got way too busy to maintain. Not that busy doing photography is a bad thing ;) It's pretty much a resource for all those Boston (and New England) brides that we work with. We want to help them with other resources besides photography. So, it's a collection I have started of local vendors to help the brides to be pick the best out there and not to exhaust their time on the Internet, I've done it for them. If you're a vendor please email me pictures and other goodies that I can post about. And if you're a bride to be, check it out. I hope it helps. Remember, it's different because it's region specific. New England only. Thanks for the support!

photographik MA photographers