Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Engaged Mike and Kristen

This past weekend I shot Mike and Kristen's E-Session over at the Public Gardens in Boston. Mike proposed to Kristen on the bridge in the Gardens, if you ask each of them tell you it was on different side of the bridge. Both of them have been great friends over the past few years, and we have had some good laughs. I met Mike back in 2000 while I was working as the Security Supervisor up in Cambridge, glad I took the job(I wasn't going too) cause I met a good group of friends including Mike. Now he is working as a Firefighter in Chelsea and in the Air Force Reserve. Kristen is over at Brigham and Women's Hospital working in the Burn and Trauma unit. The both of them are helping people everyday, that's just awesome!
They are made for one another and love each other some much. I've seen this first hand for the past few years and could see this so much as I was edited through their photos.

Here are a few of the shots I got. Thanks Kate, Jubb(for shooting some video, I'll post soon) and Shannon for hanging out with us.

I know there is a lot of kissing photos but they were so cute =)






5 comments:

mayzy said...

wow....I cant imagine a more photo-suited couple! I cant wait to see the rest, if this is a sample,,,xoxo, mayzy

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Awesome job James!

Unknown said...

I see we have changed our logo??? Yeah, they were so cute during the shoot. Every lovie dovie!!!! And we had a blast!

Fed said...

Thanks everyone =)

No,no changes just some text

Anonymous said...

I la la la love these...doooood you continue to rock my skull with how you see the world.

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers