Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Tuesday, April 03, 2007

PUG

No I didn't get a dog, but the wife and kids do want one.(not a pug a Sheltie) PUG stands for Pictage User Group, and that's where I was tonight. First meeting I attended, I met a great group of photographers, everyone was so helpful to one another. If you belong to Pictage definitly check one out. Tonight we had a speaker from Pictage out to talk about the album designer features and the new album design that will be out in April. I can wait for that. Pictage also extended an offer to the group, for a free 20side sample album. Awesome!
Hey, anyone that has been checking out this blog sign the guest book at the bottom, you don't need to enter a picture of yourself if you don't want to just put up anything you like and leave a note. I know there are a few of you out there I watch the numbers. :)

1 comment:

Sara France Photography said...

That is awesome! I love being a part of the PUGs! They are such a great place for people to learn and make friends in the industry!

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers