Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Sunday, April 01, 2007

OK, I KNOW

This ones for you Jubb.
I know, I haven't blogged in 15 days(wow) . I had inventory at my day job and worked 64hrs the week of the 18th-24th. I decided to veg last week and catch up on some sleep, now I'm back in to full gear. I have a few potential clients I'm meeting in the next week, also I maybe working with Groove Entertainment designing album and doing some shooting.
I designed a new Business Card today that will go with my new branding(soon to be released, so check back) I should have the cards in a week.

Check out My Wife Kate's Blog She is hosting an event at Club Aria this Friday night at 9pm so come on out, there is a lot going on(DJ, Louie Bello preforming, Fashion Show...) I'll be there shooting the event so I'll post some photos here sat. or sun.

photographik MA photographers