Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Thursday, March 06, 2008

1 Phonebooth, 3 Photographers, lots of laughs :)

So last night Doug, Shyla and I met up in Cambridge for a little dinner and some fun with the cameras. First I want to warn anyone getting into a car with Doug to keep their eyes peeled for Ninja Possums they jump out in front of the car without warning.

First the 3 of us went to a place called RedBones for some BBQ and spent some time listening to Doug impersonate a horrible Boston accent :) I was crying, I was laughing so hahd at the accent.
After dinner we stopped for some coffee and photo talk minus the accent. As soon as we started to talk flash it was time to play. We were soon asked to stop flashing in the coffee shop and moved on outside. We messed around shooting some stuff in the square(sorry all the photos are in Shyla's camera so keep checking her blog to see them when she posts) After the square we headed inside a pahking gahage in Hahvahd squahe. Here is just a couple shots. Go check out Shyla's and Doug's blogs to see the rest(There are a few of me doing handstands). Remember I just had a cup of coffee and it was like 11pm but it's all fun :)


The 3 of us in a phone booth, Doug's such a good sport.
Fed Shyla and Doug


I just had to post the cone photo
ConeHeadDoug.jpg


and yes todays my bday :) Thanks to everyone that has wished me a happy birthday this morning you guys/girls are so nice. I hope you all have a great day too.


Fed
Cambridge MA Wedding Photographer

photographik MA photographers