Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dog Whisperer

Ok you are probably like, What! Dog Whisperer. While it all started a few weeks ago when a very sweet person by the Jen somehow became one of our friends on our Myspace. She tried so hard to help Kate out in getting a Bagpiper for my grandfather's B-day with out even knowing us. While Jen is really into photography and has a good eye for it. She was freaking about a gig she has coming up in the near future and has just changed over to digital. Jen has shoot weddings as a second shooter for other photographers but they refused to teach her. I messaged her and invited her along to a small wedding I was shooting last week, I gave her a crash course on her top LCD and explained the buttons(I hope I didn't hurt your head). While Jen came along and did great job. The day after the wedding I showed her how to import into Lightroom. While we were doing this Kate and I learned Jen knows her stuff about dogs (that's where the Dog Whisperer thing came in) and she said she will help us out with training. How cool!

Here is a self portrait of us at the wedding

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who are those hot chicks????
-Grasshopper

Anonymous said...

haha...grasshopper, jedi's and dog whisperers....too funny. I need to come over and teach the pup some doggie boot camp.

Thank you again for opening your wings I'm trying not to disappoint myself and you in the process. I think I just found the mentor I have been looking for...the least i can do is help you in the areas I have a little skill in.

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers