Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shooting for a good cause

I know I've been a blog slacker, so here is what I've been up too.
Friday Kate and I went out and shot for a great cause, A fund raiser for The Doug Flutie Foundation down in Plymouth. The Flutie Foundation aids financially disadvantaged families who need assistance in caring for their children with autism. The fund raiser was put on by Brait Builds, who I have worked for before(Check out the logo below, yours truly did that a few years back) The fund raiser went great, I don't know the amount raised but I do know that they had a record year with over 300 people there for a day of golf. I got to drive a golf cart :]

Here's Flutie Kate and I in the Golf Cart :D
LOOK THE FEDS STUDIO and the Braits logo I did COOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice lookin couple toolin around the course

Post a Comment

Write some stuff, We'd love to hear from ya :)

and Write your name We would love to know who you are.

photographik MA photographers