Kate and James MA RI Wedding Photographer



Hi everyone, we're Kate and James and we're The Feds. Welcome to our blog. Here you can get a sneak peek into our lives and our Wedding Photography. We love to meet new people so feel free to LEAVE COMMENTS we love 'em!
If you haven't, take a minute to subscribe to our rss feed or Subscribe by Email so you can stay up to date. Then take a look around and always come back for more.



Friday, July 11, 2008

Hang with the Nephews

So as you know a week ago our nephews were up from VA to visit. Since we haven't seen then in a while, except via ichat, I had to get a lot of photos. Here are just a few that I got one day at the park. I know it is only a few but I didn't change the camera to shoot jpegs till later, since I shoot raw, but my little laptop don't read d300's raw files. I'll get a few more up later.


DSC_5504edit.jpg

Chris wasn't feeling that great this day but I got some awesome shots of him playing with the sprinklers. Here is a shot of Chris hanging out on a bar at the park.
DSC_5515edit.jpg

100% Matt's personality he is so cute
DSC_5506edit.jpg

Oh ya there was a party thrown for Matt while they were here, and I(yes James) baked a cake to look like a volcano. I had to post a photo cause Tony gave me a cal the night before I made the cake and asked what I was up to, and I responded doing volcano research. :) so he wanted to see what I did. Here you go Tony.

Volcano  Cake



The Feds
Cake baking kids photographers

photographik MA photographers